I have hearing loss problem as 65% disability problem. I am MECHANICAL engineer. Can I work in forging industry as supervisor. Is it harmful for my ear?

I have hearing loss problem as 65% disability problem. I ...
Exposure to loud sound is harmful for every one. You can use good quality of ear plugs. Try avoiding loud sounds as it can add to your hearing loss.
According to International Standards continuous exposure to 90 dB noise for 8 hours leads to chances of noise induced hearing loss. As my fellow Audiologist has said that good ear plugs/ ear muffs will help you a lot and reduce your continuous exposure to noise, take break in between.
Exposure to loud sounds for long term leads to Noise Induced hearing loss. Hence, I would advise to use good quality ear plugs at work place and agreeing to fellow audiologist try to avoid loud sounds.