My daughter age is 14 Years. She was very thin in child hood up to the age of 6 Years. But after that her here growth is very fast especially in fat & weight (100 Kg). Please suggest how can it be reduced. She is very lazy to do exercise & morning walk. Regards.

My daughter age is 14 Years. She was very thin in child h...
Hello, She needs to opt the underlying norms, strictly to reduce her obesity. Take, 3/4 litres  of water, free from conteminents to eliminate toxins and to regulate metabolism to burn fats cell.  •  Go for meditation to reduce your stress and to nourish cell& tissues to curb fats cells.     •Go for either, cycling, jogging, swimming, skipping, gardening, playing badminton, dancing,regularly.   •Opt staircase, instead of a lift in your office.   •Take, oats with green tea  or, 1 slice of whole grain bread with 1 cup of cooked vegetable soup + 1 fruit (pomegranate, pear) in d breakfast.   •Take, salad, fruits,sprouts in ample qty in lunch, your meal b preferably, vegetarian ,high in proteins and fibre, maintains 1300-1600 calories through dietary  regulation.   •consume salad, fruits (not juice) whenever you feel hungry. • Avoid, nicotine,coffee, alcohol,junk food, cookies, burger,pizza ,butter, ghee,sitting on computer late in d night. # Homoeo medicines which are gentle, rapid & safe. @ Phyto berryQ -10 drops, thrice, with little lukewarm water before each meal Take, care.