Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

I am masturbating daily, I want to ask whether it will affect my body or daily once masturbating is ok?

I am masturbating daily, I want to ask whether it will af...
yes..Some of the after- effects of masturbation are: a. The nervous system is affected the most. b. Besides the heart, the digestive system, the urinary system as well as the other systems are adversely affected and consequently the whole body becomes the museum of diseases with profound weakness. c. The eyes become sunken, the cheek bones protrude and there is a black rim round the eyes. d. Continuous headache and backache. e. Dizziness and loss of memory. f. Palpitation of heart on lightest exertion. g. Nervousness. h. Unable to perform any heavy physical or mental work. i. The person dislikes any company and activities and rather likes to sit in seclusion and suffers from weakness. j. All the senses are impaired. k. Vision becomes dim, the tongue begins to stammer and ears tend to become deaf etc. l. Lastly T.B. or insanity or some other serious disease catch hold of the victim to lead his life to a close. m. Impotency.
Normal nothing to worry about.
It's normal. No worries. Take care.
Hello, according to ayurveda its very harmful to you and your body.
No but concentrate on your studies or work.
Yes its fine. No problem at all.
daily once is perfectly ok, and won't affect the body, in fact it is a healthy behavior. All the best