I brush my teeth two times in a day but the color of teeth is not clean many yellow spots are there in my teeth. I want to clean white teeth what should I do. I have used so many brands of toothpaste and toothbrushes also.

I brush my teeth two times in a day but the color of teet...
Get your teeth cleaned professionally by scaling and polishing. Go for bleaching of teeth if your are not happy with the colour of teeth.
You can use snowdent toothpaste to whiten your teeth.
Start brushing after each meal, and get a scaling done from a dentist.
lybrate-user, visit to one of dentist in your area for oral prophalxis. I thik you have tartar deposition on you tooth that’s yellow spot. Don’t worry go and get removed by Dr. Use normal toothpaste like Colgate, Pepsodent unless you don’t have any teeth problem.