I am very confused and I have met one doctor he said I am suffering from anxiety disorder and panic. I am using medicine cilentra 10 from last 1 month. please sir advise me what to do for getting cure .is there is any natural process or exercises or any yoga.

Hello Lybrate User You specified that you are confused and for which you met a doctor and he diagnosed you with anxiety and panic disorder. Keep taking the medicines for whichever duration the doctor has asked you to take and keep meeting the doctor after whichever duration the doctor calls you. Moreover, exercising and yoga is any day healthy for everybody on this earth, so you can start with it. Further, you need to understand your personality patterns that why do you get anxious and panic attacks at times. For example there are people who are not able to face certain situations in their life and get anxious or panic attacks, it may be public speaking, exam day, stage fear, a feeling that others do not understand me, so it could be anything apart from this also. So, your task is also to figure out that what troubles you when you are anxious and panicky. Try to figure out the reasons and write back. You can also seek help of a clinical psychologist if available in your area as they will help you out in sorting your emotions and you will get to know more about yourself. If you are not able to find any, keep writing here. Regards.