I have so much pimple and marks on my face, I want pimple and marks free face. What can I do for a clear and marks free face.

I have so much pimple and marks on my face, I want pimple...
Do let me know if you also have blackheads with pimples? and what current medications and remedies you already tried to treat acne? acne is a common problem in teen. Almost everybody will get pimples during their teen years. First, don't try to self treat acne. Some popular nonprescription acne lotions, cleansers and other skin products can cause a serious reaction (rare), mostly it is normal to have acne in teenage. For pimples it's important to wash your face twice daily to remove impurities, dead skin cells, and extra oil from your skin's surface, avoid touching your face or propping your cheek or chin on your hands. Not only can you spread bacteria, you can also irritate the already inflamed facial skin. Never pick or pop pimples with your fingers, as it can lead to infection and scarring. A dietary therapy with the right medications for pimples can also help a lot. Kojic acid (a natural skin lightener derived from mushroom extract), arbutin (also called bearberry extract), and vitamin c (ascorbic acid) are great alternative ingredients to lighten scars left by acne. Don't use vitamin e or any self prescribed preparations on scars or pimples. Increasing the intake of omega-3 fatty acids through a diet significantly rich in fish and seafood results in lower rates of an inflammatory disease like acne. A low-glycemic-index diet also reduces acne risk.