I have high tooth pain of my lower jaw left side. Pain is coming when I am taking sweet and ice food items. I have been using sensodine for 4 months but no change. Kindly suggest me.

I have high tooth pain of my lower jaw left side. Pain is...
There must be deep caries in your tooth which can't be treated with sensodyne. Pls get a professional opinion & get filling / root canal treatment done as soon as possible.
Hello Lybrate user the symptoms you are describing suggests a deep cavity in any of your lower molar. Sensodyne is not going to work for such cases. Visit a dentist, he/she will take an xray and suggest you the treatment plan. In such cases root canal treatment followed by crown should be done to keep the tooth or extraction/removal of tooth if you do not want to keep the tooth. Hope this helps.
Hi Hari... The things shown in advertisement is only to take your money... Better take proper treatment... Usually this happens because of gums problem or due to caries of teeth... It is advisable to take proper treatment.. Still you may try Homoeopathic toothpaste heklalava by wheezal. Massage your gums with turmeric and salt twice daily. Take Vitamin C supplements..
you might have a deep cavity ..kindly get an xray done ..you might need root canal treatment ...