My front 1 teeth was little broken and I had done filup also doctor said if colour changes then I have to go for rct ,i have no pain in my teeth from the first day but colour has slight changed and rarely some people can notice. Do I have to go for rct? Do any kind of problem in future if I do not go for RCT and capping.

Hi color change means there is infection in tooth so we have to go for RCT irrespective of pain you must go for RCT followed by cap.
Usually a tooth dies due to injury and starts changing the colour. The tooth will become darker with time and no pain will occur. Infection may manifest in the form of pus discharge from a boil in gum near the tooth. It is necessary for you to get the RCT done and Place a cap to restore function and esthetics.
Yes aesthetics not good. Colours change will be more. Pain will take place. More delay will result to tooth decay from inside.
Hello lybrate-user According the need of doing RCT will depend upon how deep your lesson or whether any history of trauma is there or not. As trauma teeth goes to discoloration later in your age than going for RCT plus again crown will cost you more what I think. If your lesson is small without history of trauma than no need to go for RCT. U can go for all ceramic crown or veneer. I hope this may help you in making decisions Best of luck Happy smiling.
Mr. lybrate-user usually it doesn’t pains in some cases neither it might create any sort of discomfort for long period but change in color indicates that the pulp of the tooth has been compromised and ethically should be treated with a root canal therapy and followed with a crown, you can wait for the time you want to but the final cal will be the root canal and a cap.
Yes your tooth would require root canal treatment (RCT) and capping/crown, to avoid any cyst or abscess in future in that region.
Hello lybrate-user yes you have to go for rct because your teeth are dead that why it turn to be in black. If you not go for rct than it turn into more blackish and it is also a site for infection in future.
RCT is a procedure done to save the teeth from extraction. It is like embalming. Mostly done for dead tooth sometimes for vital tooth also. If you neglect doing RCT it may complicate and may require extraction also.
Dear Lybrate user, if you have not go for RCT it can cause pain in future & your tooth colour will be changed. Then RCT and capping will be compulsory or extraction of the teeth will be second option for you.
Yes, you may go for RCT now only to prevent future damages such as abscess/ cyst, formation and damaging adjacent tooth and gums.
Hi. Color changes occurs with time like in years, not in days or months. If tooth is non vital you have to go for rct. Otherwise no need. Thanks.
Once you get deep caries then it is better to get root canal treatment done.
Hi, NO problem occurs with RCT and capping, go for it.