My one and half month old baby 's fetal hemoglobin is 49.50 % and hemoglobin A is 46% ,please tell me it is indication of thailsamea.

My one and half month old baby 's fetal hemoglobin is 49....
Yes it could be thalessemia trait.
Hello, fatal haemoglobin predominates in womb and haemoglobin A2 is responsible after birth to cary Oxygen through RBC. Low haemoglobin than the normal count with fewer RBC may cause thalassenia resulting in anaemia. Tk, care.
You probably have done hb electrophoresis or hplc for detection of Thalassemia. First of all the Thalassemia generally presents at the age of 5-6 months of age. The one and half month is not the age to suspect Thalassemia. Also the tests for detection of Thalassemia should be done after one year of age of baby. The test result that you mentioned can tell neither presence nor absence of thalassemia at this age. Need to know whether the baby is growing properly or not and feeding properly or not. If required, the Thalassemia screening tests can be done for parents to know whether they are carrier or not. For confirmation of diagnosis at the early age one may go for genetic testing for thalassemia. Hope it helps.