I am 27 year old I have pain in my back from last 2 years it was very difficult to sit on chair for long period of time for study purpose please suggest me some advice.

I am 27 year old I have pain in my back from last 2 years...
Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Use no pillow under the head. Kindly take biod3 max 1 tab dailyx10 paracetamol 250mg od & sos x5days do back (spine)/shoulder/knee exercises make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take do not ignore it. It may have to be further investigated. It could be beginning of a serious problem. If no relief in 4_5 days, then Please inform me Contact your family doctor or nearest hospital for emergency help.