Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, My marriage completed 1 years. My wife is not getting pregnant. I check tube blockage (HSG) in this test left side (cultural) block. Any solution for this problem. Please reply.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello Lybrate users first try for natural procedure atleast for 6 month now if, only one tube block. If ,again problem remain same then visit to doctor for issue. Consult with infertility specialist for further management.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.