Dear Lybrate User,
You may be suffering from a clinical condition called PHIMOSIS. The most conventional method to get rid of it is surgery.
However, if you are unwilling to undergo surgery then you can try the following process at home.
1) Buy Betamethasone cream from local allopathic shop. During buying you should check the composition of the cream to confirm whether it contains 0.05% Betamethasone in it. If you cannot find 0.05% Betamethasone cream then you can buy any local Anaesthetic Gel (e.g. Lidocaine, Lignocaine, Xylocaine) from allopathic retail shop.
2) Apply a little amount of that anaesthetic gel at the lower part of the prepuce of penis where the foreskin remains attached.
3) After application of the gel, retract the foreskin backwards as far as you can. Due to the anaesthetic property of the gel you will be able to retract the foreskin backwards to some extent more than you can do in normal condition.
4) Release the foreskin when you feel pain
5) Again repeat the same process. Do it continuously for at least 30 minutes in a day.
Within a month you will feel that your foreskin has become loose
You need a small incision. The operation is called circumcision. For that you consult the surgeon in person.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Tight Foreskin treatment