I have was 90 kg before and I have lost 16 kg within 1 year with regular exercise. But now I have reached a plateau and am unable to lose any further weight. Please advise.

I have was 90 kg before and I have lost 16 kg within 1 ye...
Food plays an important role. Stop all market and packed foods. Cut down on cooked foods, especially rice, wheat & dairy based. Increase intake of raw veggies, fruits, sprouts and nuts.
Great effort to come down by 16 kgs. Keep up this spirit. To break this plateau, you need to reexamine your diet pattern and calories. If 50% of food has brought you here, now you need to do another cut in calories. Also you need to intensify your exercises. Instead of just thinking about weight loss, focus on increased fitness levels. Whatever activities / exercise you are doing, increase the time and intensity of those exercises. Write down your entire diet daily. Aim for about 1200 calories daily diet. Eat more veggies, fruits etc. Re-examine every bit of your journey and restart fresh. All the best.