I am 26 Years Male and my Wisdom Tooth is coming out for left upper and lower as well. I already showed to doctor here in usa, But they are not giving any pill to solve problem. It is paining too much and I am not able to eat anything from last 5 days I am already take ibuprofen for pain and here doctor suggests me for take a surgery and tooth take out not for only the infected one but all four last tooths. I don't think so its good. So PLeaseeeeeeeeeeeee can anyone help me out what can I do. Here no one can give me medicines without US Doctor Prescription.

I am 26 Years Male and my Wisdom Tooth is coming out for ...
In US, they follow standard procedures in all types of dental treatments. The tooth must be extracted to prevent future problems related to wisdom tooth. You can avoid it for few days to months by following some home remedies and OTC pain killers. You can take acetaminophen, ibuprofen or toradol when needed. Buy Anbesol topical gel to apply at the painful area in the mouth 4-5 times a day initially and reduce according to further need. Do warm saline rinse multiple times for first 24 hours and you can reduce the frequency when get some relief. Repeat the same when problem recurs. If nothing works, get the tooth extracted as a Permanent cure.
You may start Homoeopathic medicine Mag Carb 30 TDs... Cheiranthus 30 TDs ..
you take cap mox 500 mg twice a day for three days .. and tab keterol dt for pain ....