Please suggest me which are good food stuffs for having strong teeth please suggest.

Please suggest me which are good food stuffs for having s...
A balanced fibrous diet is good.
There is nothing like good food stuffs for teeth once the teeth are full grown. There are certain food stuffs which can cause harm to the teeth structures such as sticky foods like chocolates and candies, regular intake of acidic beverages etc. Just avoid the frequency and visit a dentist every 6 months to get scaling and polishing. It will strengthen yor teeth and enhance its life multiple folds.
Dear Lybrate user, our teeth requires as healthy food as our other body system. Foods which are full of proteins, vitamins, calcium, minerals, fluorine, phosphorus, copper, and other minerals are important of our teeth and other body system. There is no extra supliments are needed for healthy teeth. Maintain your oral hygiene, brush your teeth twice daily. For healthy teeth.
Commonly available fruits and vegetables, dairy products esp. Cheese, fibrous foods like oats, cereals, nuts, sugarcane, less of carbohydrates and refined foods, plenty of water.
Mr. lybrate-user, This is a very good question. Most of the raw foods are quite good for your teeth. Also in their formative stages food rich in calcium can help in having a strong foundation for the teeth. Once your teeth are formed then you must take good care of them as they do not receive much nutrition from the food substances after that Regards.
Avoid sticky foods, have calcium rich foods and use fluoridated tooth paste.
Eat whatever you like but just brush properly.
Cheese. If you're one of the many people who profess a love of cheese, you now have another reason to enjoy this tasty food. ... Yogurt. ... Leafy Greens. ... Apples. ... Carrots. ... Celery. ... Almonds.
Just brush after each meal and see a dentist once a year for a thorough dental check-up.
Hi take more of vegetables and calcium rich diet and follow proper oral hygiene.
Have healthy organic food Brush twice a day Visit your dentist every year Nothing specific to suggest in food.
Take diet rich in calcium and vit c and also fibrous food. Avoid sweet and sticky food.
Food which is less spicy ,sweet and sticky are always good. Rich fibrous food is also good.