I am 50 years Diabetic. I have bad smell from mouth from many years (Before diabetic). I will brush twice daily, I was visited dentist and get cleaned my teeth. Even though I am getting same smell.

Dear Lybrate user; on the basis of your symptoms as you told. I think you are suffering from pyorrhea and gingivitis. You need sub gingival scailling. After scailling take medicines and mouth wash. Please consult to dentist for scailling. Your problem will be cure soon.
Use betadine mouth wash brush twice daily especially at night drink plenty of water
You need scaling, mouthwash and tongue scrapper.
Do not worry from bad smells as you are a diabetic patient and its fruity odor formed by metabolism of ketone bodies in the body. It has to be a part of you. Just make sure you have good control of diabetes, have a regular 3-6 months dental visit and use Diluted Listerine mouthwash twice daily. It will be preventive for your oral health and bad breath problem.
Use Pitanjali tooth paste twice daily.
Gargles with chlohex plus mouth wash in 1: 1 ratio twice a day.
You may take Homoeopathic Medicine Uranium Nitricum 30 TDs for one day... See if it helps..
Kindly use chlohex plus mouthwash rinse two times Daily for 15 days ...