I have pain in my tooth. When I eat or drink cold things, I get pain in my teeth. Pls help to resolve this pain.

I have pain in my tooth. When I eat or drink cold things,...
May be sensitivity you can use a tooth paste which has strotium flouride content for 4 weeks if still not relived than visit a dentist.
Kindly get an x-ray done of the tooth having pain. May be you will have to get root canal treatment done followed by a crown or cap. Till then you can take a pain killer like tab ketorol dt 2 tablets dissolved in water. Brush your teeth using senquel f toothpaste for 15 days twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
It is may be due to decay in tooth or may be due to Gum recession. So desensitizing paste will help you in the later one. For caries you need to visit dentist to get it filled.
Use colgate pro sensitive tooth paste twice a day.
The pain you are describing is dental sensitivity. It can occur due to 1. Attrition, abrasion of teeth 2. Gums recession and root exposure 3. Dental caries, initial stage visit your dentist to diagnose the cause and treat accordingly.