i brush two times per day but my teeth are continuously yellow colour i. E teeth upper layer are continue removing. Which doing to back to my white layer on teeth.

i brush two times per day but my teeth are continuously y...
You can go for professional cleaning (scaling and polishing) of your teeth. Though yellowish teeth are not unhealthy. Teeth are unhealthy unless until there is formation of cavity. If you are very much concerned about appearance of your teeth then you can ask your dentist about professional teeth bleaching.
U once dentist coz I can't see your teeth so in your case after looking to the teeth solution is given.
Get your teeth clean by the dentist and also the bleaching treatment if require by that treatment you will get good white teeth
Kindly show to dental surgeon in clinic and he will examine you and treat you properly.