I am losing my hair and pimples are more and pimples spot and black spot are in hole face and some neck area like in font side not getting latrine clearly at morning latrine are not coming two days constipation problems like food is not digestive properly tall what I should do I am facing so many problems releasing bad smell gas losing face glow.

I am losing my hair and pimples are more 
and pimples spo...
Its due to o Irregular meal timings o Excess starch, sugar, oil and fat consumption o Constipation o Irregular bowel movement Symptoms to look for: ? Whiteheads ? Blackheads ? Pimples ? Red and itchy rashes Natural home remedy using garlic: 1. Garlic contains allicin, which is a natural antibiotic 2. Take 2-3 garlic cloves 3. Crush them to make a paste 4. Apply this paste on the affected parts of the skin 5. For sensitive skin, mix yogurt in the garlic paste before applying Natural home remedy using garlic: 1. Consume three cloves of garlic everyday for 1 month Natural home remedy using coriander leaves and turmeric powder: 1. Take a handful of washed coriander leaves 2. Crush them finely 3. Place the paste on a sieve and press to extract the juice 4. Add a pinch of turmeric powder 5. Mix well 6. Apply this mixture on the face every night