I have sometimes pain in back portion of head above the neck its very painful and its vanish after taking sleep. Mainly it occurs when I travels.

I have sometimes pain in back portion of head above the n...
Hello, please send me your all investigation report to rule out whether it is cervical pain or any other problem. This is may be due to overweight or deficiency of vitamin d3 and calcium or due to poor posture. Till then follow these advises:- 1. Take calcium supplements and sun bath daily to prevent further damage to your joints. 2. Avoid heavy lifting. 3. Avoid all weight bearing activities. 4. Use western toilet. 5. Wear shock absorbing, good quality of shoes while walking. 6. Keep roll of a towel under your neck not under your head while sleeping. 7. Perform some gentle exercises and stretching of your all joints before getting out of your bed. 8. Walk straight with shoulder protracted. 9. Perform deep breathing exercises or yoga for proper functioning of lungs. I will explain you stiffness and pain reducing techniques in the next session. Wish you a happy and pain free life thanks.