I am 36 years male. What advise for me related to my gums soiling and bleeding also in gums past three months.

I am 36 years male. What advise for me related to my gums...
Dear please visit a good dental surgeon in your area and get scaling done and follow instructions by treating doctor to maintain gum health and oral hygiene.
Plz get your teeth cleaned by a dentist and then your problem will be solved.
There are so many causes of bleeding gums - - brushing too hard - poor oral hygiene. - vitamin deficiency - taking blood thinners or other medications - bleeding or clotting disorders - mouth sores - other medical problems, including diabetes, heart disease, leukemia or scurvy few advice to stop bleeding gums-- - visit to a dentist for professional cleaning once in a year - use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth. - floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque. - control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress. - rinse with salt water to keep the area clean. - avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth. - stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums.
Ur condition is gingivities, you need dental scaling following a massage paste for gums for 3mnths. This is conservative treatment if this did not give any result than you can proceed for subgingival curettage.
You can use the vantage aur sensodyne toothpaste twice in day.