How can I make my teeth white and what is best paste to use it in my teeth calcium slowly reducing suggest me for that also.

How can I make my teeth white and what is best paste to u...
Dear Lybrate user, you need scailling for clean your teeth. You can use any fluoride containing tooth paste. You should consult to dentist for scailling.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night lost calcium can not b regained back by any method.
A professional dental cleaning and polishing will reveal your teeth's true colors. After that if you wish to whiten it, you can choose chemical or laser bleaching. There is this myth that toothpaste will whiten or make your teeth stronger. It can be achieved slowly by careful brushing and dental advice time to time.
Hi, Teeth bleaching can be done. Use any paste like Colgate whiteline.