My german shepherd was really facing a big problem with his front left limb even it started limping. I consult my vet and he said your dog was facing a problem with deficiency of calcium. So, please suggest me a better calcium supplement and dosage. Thank you.

U can give skycal syrup around 5 ml morning and night daily. But I think it may not only be calcium deficiency, it may be also becoz of any sprain, strain, obesity and some other causes, did your vet palate the leg of your dog, did you took scan, since how many days its limping, what's age of your dog and weight of your dog.

Book appointment with top doctors for Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats treatment