I have an hair loss problem ,I did not find any reason and I tried many Ayurveda but no result.

I have an hair loss problem ,I did not find any reason an...
Hair loss is known as Khalitya in Ayurveda. According to Ayurveda, hair is a byproduct of bone formation and the tissue responsible for building bones is also responsible for the growth of hair. Early hair loss is related to body type and the balance of the mind-body constitution (doshas). People who have excess Pitta in their body are likely to lose their hair early in life, or have prematurely thin or gray hair. Excess Pitta in the sebaceous gland, at the root of the hair, or folliculitis can lead to hair loss. Ayurvedic treatment of hair loss is aimed at pacification of Pitta through a customized diet and lifestyle regime, along with medication. A combination of diet, herbs, oil massage, meditation, aromatherapy, breathing and yoga can be beneficial in addressing the problem of hair loss and premature graying of hair. Diet & Lifestyle Advice Avoid Pitta-aggravating foods like spicy, heavy, and oily foods, as well as tea and coffee. Avoid refined foods, refined sugar, junk food, and alcoholic and carbonated drinks. Increase intake of fresh fruits, green leafy vegetables, and vegetable juice prepared from lettuce, carrot, capsicum, and alfalfa. Avoid using chemical products on the hair. Try herbal oils and shampoos instead. Any query consult me.