Doctor. From last 15 days I am suffering from bad breath. Even I brush 2 times. And use mouthwash also. Can't reduce. What should I do.

Doctor. From last 15 days I am suffering from bad breath....
Bad breath is usually caused by a build up of plaque and more importantly calculus (tartar) around the margins of the teeth and gums. Tartar is hard calcified food matter which cannot be removed by brushing. It is advisable to get scaling done regularly to remove this tartar buildup.
Bad breath can be reduced or prevented if you: practice good oral hygiene. Brush twice a day with fluoride toothpaste to remove food debris and plaque. Don't forget to brush the tongue, too. Replace your toothbrush every 2 to 3 months or after an illness. Use floss or an interdental cleaner to remove food particles and plaque between teeth once a day. See your dentist regularly -- at least twice a year. He or she will conduct an oral exam and professional teeth cleaning and will be able to detect and treat periodontal disease, dry mouth, or other problems that may be the cause of bad mouth odor. Drink lots of water. This will keep your mouth moist. Chewing gum (preferably sugarless) stimulates the production of saliva, which helps wash away food particles and bacteria.
Plz get your teeth cleaned by a dentist and then your problem will be solved.
Please first of all get oral cleaning and polishing done and maintain your oral hygiene and proper digestion. Than take prescribed medicines and continue brushing twice and use listerine mouthwash regularly.