Hi, Sometimes I have burning sensation in the upper palate in mouth. What should I do?

Dear Lybrate user, you have some infection in your palate. If you take alcohol or tobacco in any form, please quite immediatlaly. Avoid spicy food and red chilli. Consult to dentist for clinical diagnosis and needful treatment.
You can apply rexidine m forte gel or dologel -CT at burning sensation sites in the mouth. You can also apply capsaicin oral cream but be careful as it can increase the symptoms first then soothing your problem. Take multivitamins and visit an oral medicine doctor for exact evaluation of your problem. At your age and being female you are prone to burning mouth syndrome. So please, if you get some relief from above mentioned medicines, do not ignore for future concerns.