My teeth has become very yellow how can I get rid of this yellowness please tell me .or any medicine which can help me.

My teeth has become very yellow how can I get rid of this...
Dear Lybrate user, your teeth are yellowish due to calculous deposition. You need scailling. Consult to dentist for scailling. After scailling you will gate your natural white colour teeth.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily basis at night avoid coloured foodstuffs.
You can undergo bleaching. Or use teeth whitening tooth paste.
First go for scaling and polishing of teeth by a dentist. If you are happy with the natural color of your teeth, visit every 6 months for maintenance of the same. If you wish you can get mind blowing whiter teeth by bleaching.
Medicines and paste wouldn’t make much difference, it’s either you would require scaling - polishing and bleaching or you can get Componeers/veneers done.
There is no such medicine which can make your teeth white. First you have to go to dentist for cleaning and polishing and if required bleacing if you are suffering from flourosis.
Please get your teeth cleaned by a dentist and then your problem will be solved.
No medication will help. Go to a dentist and get your teeth cleaned.