Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Hi, Actually on 7 oct I and my gf had something foreplay type. We didn't have sex, only I touched her vagina inserted my finger there's too. But was in confusion that I also touched my penis, there's pre-cum liquid occurs. So by the confusion she took ipill in next 3 hours. Here usually periods come on 24-25 date approx of every month, in month of oct she got on 16. And in the next month she again got on 16 nov and in December she haven't got on 16 dec. What should do now. When she will get her period. Is this a sign of pregnancy. Please help soon.

There is no chance of pregnancy because after your contact she have periods in October and November. If she have not period on date, this is another matter. I pill also disturbed menstrual cycle.
Well ,there is no chance of pregnancy as she took the pill and had 2 periods after that, there may be some hormonal inbalance due to the pill and anxiety also plays a role ,so I advise you to wt for 10 more days for the period.