Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi I am 27 years old. I have fat tumors on arms stomach and back side. I Have done biopsy test which was normal. So to remove tumors what can I do?

1 Doctor Answered
If large enough, cosmetically disturbing, or increasing in size rapidly then get it removed surgically else need not to worry and can be kept under observation.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.