Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

I'm a 17 year old guy. I have a pimple/boil on my penis. I do not know what it is. I'm also virgin so outruling std. Its at the end of the penis. Can you tell me what it is? And how to cure it?

Little white bumps on the shaft of the penis may be pimples, a skin cyst, or ingrown hairs. Another condition that's normal and no cause for concern is pearly penile papules. These whitish bumps appear on the glans (head) of the penis or along the edge of the glans. If you try to pop them they could get infected. Pimples occurs when penile pores clog with oil, sweat, and debris — just like pimples on your face. They have a a whitish appearance due to trapped oil. Usually you don’t need medical treatment for this, as pimples will subside on their ownTo help the healing process at home, you can use a warm compress to dilate the pores. Be sure to keep the area clean and dry. Don’t try to pop the pimples — this can lead to infection and scarring. You can try aloevera or witch hazel creams but only after consulting a Doctor as the area is very sensitive. Pearly penile papules, also known as hirsutoid papillomas, are small, skin-colored bumps that form around the head of the penis It will be a raised, pimple-like growth on the skin that does not produce pus. They usuallyappear at teenages and are more common in uncircumcised men. They tend to disappear with age. First of all try to identify what it is by consulting a Doctor. Whether it's a pimple or parly penile papsule-both are harmless conditions.