I am suffering from mouth and tongue burning. And dryness full day. Not able to eat spicy hot and salty food. My teeth is very sensitive.

I am suffering from mouth and tongue burning. And dryness...
Dear Lybrate user, according to your symptoms, you have xerostomia. Which is a salivary gland disease. And may be also present osmf. If you use any types of tobacco, quite tobacco immdiatally. Avoid spicy food and red chilli. Take chewing gums at every 3 to 4 hours for decrease effect of xerostomia. And consult to dentist for treatment of osmf and xerostomia.
Drink plenty of fluids to help ease the feeling of dry mouth, or suck on ice chips. Avoid acidic foods and liquids, such as tomatoes, orange juice, carbonated beverages and coffee. Consult a oral medicine specialist.
It can be due to vitamin deficiency. And hyperactivity may lead to abrasion of teeth which causes sensitivity. Extent of the abrasion will decide the treatment plan.
You might have ulcer. You can apply mucopain gel.
Use sensoform toothpaste for sensitivity, and see a dentist for tongue burning problem.