Here are 5 ways to add a glow to skin
1. Exfoliate - exfoliation is defined as the removal of dead skin cells on the skin's outermost surface. You can use exfoliating gloves or a brush to get the job done and see the difference in your skin immediately. Exfoliating keeps your pores from clogging, which is another benefit in regards to acne control. The renewal process of your skin is sped up and your moisturizer will penetrate deeper into the skin which will give you that moist glow. Exfoliation also helps with uneven skin tone as it removes dead skin cells which contribute to that uneven look. Consistent exfoliation of your skin will help with wrinkle prevention in addition to giving you smooth glowing skin
2. Exercise - there's a reason why athletes are some of the most beautiful people in the world. That reason is consistent blood flow. Exercising circulates your blood throughout your body giving it a natural flush to your skin. If you don't know where to start, try walking and taking the stairs whenever you get a chance. This will make your transition into other traditional routines more manageable when the time comes. After you initially get your body active there are many different physical activities to explore, especially if you are not into the traditional gym routine. Try kickboxing, tennis, running or spin classes.
3. Cucumbers - cucumbers not only taste great, but are filled with vitamin c and caffeic acid. These are two antioxidants that are excellent for fighting off wrinkles
and protecting you from sun damage. Vitamin c will give your beautiful black skin a jolt of elastin and collagen which contributes to your radiance. Cucumbers can be prepared in many ways for consumption. One of the best ways is in a fresh salad. Try slicing a whole one with some lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, lemon juice and olive oil for a fantastic side salad.
4. Limit your shower time - this might be a difficult one, especially when you're used to coming home from work or the gym and it's the first of your many nightly rituals. A long hot shower can sometimes be the reason why you haven't gone postal on the world. However, limiting your shower time (and cooling the temperature just
a touch) can be beneficial to your beautiful black skin. A hot shower can strip your skin of its natural oils. When this happens you get that dry and patchy look and that is what you don't want. The object here is glowing skin, remember? chill your shower down just a tad. You will still be able to have a calming relaxing shower without stripping your skin of what it needs. Remember, don't stay in there for an hour.
5. Green tea - green tea is by far one of my favorite drinks. It's also one of my favorite methods for cleansing your skin topically as well (a good green tea facial cleanser will have your face glowing like a star). Green tea is by far one of the most powerful antioxidants you can utilize when adding a glow to your skin. Rich in antioxidants, green tea helps rid your skin of free radicals, reduces inflammation and feels great going down. 2 cups of green tea a day along with a good facial cleanser will have compliments raining down upon you.