Should I start bp medicine if my blood pressure is 140/90 and does plain amlodipine 2.5 mg useful for such blood pressure or shall I control my blood pressure with diet and exercise my weight is 96 kg and height is 5.10 inches and I dnt have any parental history of hypertension I started telvas 20 mg half medicine that means 10 mg which I am taking from one month but it brings my bp on 110/80 and result in weakness and dizziness. please help. I want to get out of medicines.

Should I start bp medicine if my blood pressure is 140/90...
Hello, You need to follow certain natural norms to lower down your BP apart from medication. Go for a walk in the morning to regulate blood circulation to combat your BP. Go for meditation to reduce stress in order to nourish your body conditioning the heart. Tk, plenty of water ro hydrate your body. Your diet be easily digestible on time to avoid gastric disorder that triggers BP. All sorts of anti hypertensive medication be monitored. Avoid, additional salt,  junkfood,  alcohol & nicotine. Tk, care.
you don't have to take medicines lifestyle management is the treatment reduce weight by eating more of seasonal vegetables and fruits reduce stress and anxiety related issues with the help of yoga and meditation reduce salt and take more potassium through citrus fruits like oranges and lemon juice exercises like walking to start with yoga reduces weight too No packed foods or roadside street foods for taste avoid burger and pizzas and other things that are rich in bad fats take good fats, spoon of desi ghee or butter and a katori of assorted nuts for good fats and proteins
keep a watch over medicine less likely 110/80 BP will cause weakness and Giddiness reduce some weight have healthy diet exercise daily avoid stress