I removed my wisdom tooth yesterday, it was impacted and I think Dr. was unhygienic he used same removing tool somewhat like screwdriver to many patients what should I do, I got three stitches, I mean is there chance of any other infection? Please advise

I removed my wisdom tooth yesterday, it was impacted and ...
You should have enquired about the doctor before, now nothing can be done except to wait and taking prescribed antibiotics. Do not worry if extraction was normal and you do not see any symptoms after 12-15 days.
Don't worry, dental extraction tools look alike screwdriver but they are specifically made for tooth removal, and there will be mild pain after wisdom tooth extraction which will subside in a week, and sutures are necessary in these kind of cases, pls do visit your doc on 4 the day after extraction to ensure adequate infection free healing process.
Please do not think about it now as you cannot change the situation and trust your own natural immunity to take care of healing. Continue with your antibiotics and pain killers. If pain persists/ whitish appearance arises with bad smell- visit a good dentist immediately.