I’m 20 years old women I just had my wisdom tooth extraction on 6th December as it was attached to bone they took stitches after removal. On 9th a little bit of blood is coming out of it. Is it normal? And moreover in order to avoid periods in journey so I have to take primolut n will it affect anything?

I’m 20 years old women I just had my wisdom tooth extract...
Dear Lybrate user, I think which tooth extraction you mentioned above was a case of impaction and extraction done by the process of surgical extraction. In case of this extraction it is normal to oose out some blood after 3rd 4th days of extraction. It is normal. You should be relaxed. Please don't be tensed it is normal case. Take medicines regularly. You will be well early.
Thats basically due to stitches. The blood must be coming out .do not worry. All will be will .kindly get the stitches removed on the 7 th day and continue with medications as given by dentist. For 3 to 5 days as advised. You will be fine. No issues .with the medication taken to avoid periods.
Yes. It is normal. You might have bleeding and swelling until the wound is healed.