My teeth are too yellow in colour. I need a neat and clean white teeth. So give me some solutions for clean the teeth. I need answers so I can adopt it for removal of my yellowish colour of teeth and gain a whiten teeth. Please give me response as soon as possible because this is not only my problem but its a problem of many more people. Thank you.

My teeth are too yellow in colour. I need a neat and clea...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs use snow dent tooth paste.
Start brushing after each meal, get scaling and bleaching done from a dentist.
The tartar /deposit can be removed with cleaning and polishing only but if you are talking about shade of teeth .. then teeth bleaching is the only option available ...
If the teeth are yellow in colour since childhood then it is because of high level of fluorine in water consumption. There is no effective treatment for that but you can go for bleaching which can lead to little significance.
Whitening of teeth can be done by undergoing the procedure called bleaching.