Actually I took the treatment of teeth. I had braces on my teeth n take that treatment for 2 years n removed it after completion n the doctor gave some kind of cap after that n I just didn't use that cap n now gap between my teeth's are again there n they become so yellowish.

Actually I took the treatment of teeth. I had braces on m...
Dear Lybrate user, the appliance which you tell is actually retainer. You should wear the retainers regularly. As you told, you did not wear retainers after completion of fix orthodontic treatment, so gaps are reopened. You should start wearing the retainers immediately they will close the gap again. And for the removal of yellowish material of the tooth you should consult the dentist for scaillin or bleaching of teeth.
If there are gaps .kindly get your clinical situation checked by dentist. Then the treatment would be advised. There might have been tartar /deposit on teeth. Kindly get it cleaned by dentist.
Hello. You might be facing relapse because you didn't use retainer. Get your check done with your dentist again. And get scaling and polishing done to maintain a good oral hygiene. Thank You