I am having gums problem blood is coming when I spit for 2 3 times continuously. Can you give me a solution foe this.

I am having gums problem blood is coming when I spit for ...
You might have tartar /deposit on teeth. Kindly visit dentist .for the same. You can use chlohex plus mouthwash rinse two times daily for 15 days .if its not getting curd kindly visit dentist for cleaning and polishing.
Scaling and polishing (professional cleaning from a dentist) is the most basic treatment required for bleeding gums.
Bleeding can be due to the deposit on your teeth. Get professional cleaning and polishing done. Use Mouthwash once daily.
Dear Lybrate user, you need deep scailling. And medicines. Your disease will be cure in 7 to 10 days.
Your gum must have got irritated due to following reasons. 1. Poor oral hygiene. Tats you could have got calculus and stains that has formed a band impinginging tat s pressing on your gums to cause inflammation and bleeding. 2. Any improperly fitting partial or complete dentures 3. Acrylic or plastic fixed partial dentures that are being improperly maintained. 4.Deficiency of Vitamin C and B complex For al the above mentioned facts commonly you should undergo scaling and then remove the other causative factors. Please consume lemon mosambi, Amla vit c rich foods to nourish your gums. Visit your dentist immediately.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
Professional teeth cleaning and polishing followed by warm saline rinses multiple times in a day.
Sir you need scaling, curretage done, Do warm saline rinses and massage your gums with gum paint.

Book appointment with top doctors for Bleeding Gums Treatment treatment