How I get healthy teeth.in between my teeth have some gaps. How I solve it. Or how to whiten teeth.

How I get healthy teeth.in between my teeth have some gap...
For treatment of gap between teeth you should consult dentist for fix orthodontic treatment. And for whiten your teeth you need full mouth scailing. Orthodontic treatment is long term treatment. It need 1.5 to 2 year for complete the treatment.
Gaps in teeth can be corrected in multiple ways like orthodontic correction, porcelain veneers or composite fillings.
Hello lybrate-user, Healthy teeth can be obtained by getting cleaning and polishing done by a dentist and then maintaining it at home by brushing twice a day and using floss and mouthwash regularly. It also includes keeping the tongue clean. Gaps between the teeth can be treated by braces (Orthodontic treatment), crowns/caps, veneers, or composite restoration. The type of treatment required completely depends on how big/small is the gap. After the cleaning and polishing if the teeth does not become white, then you need to go for teeth whitening procedure. Kindly consult your dentist for further treatment details. Thank you.
For spacing you have following options: braces, aligners, porcelain veneer, composite veneer or bonding. For teeth whitening, visit dentist for in office teeth whitening. Home remedy will not work. Do not waste time and money in that.
For both you will need to consult a Dentist for scaling and polishing and braces for teeth gap.