I have cavity which has just started, can you tell me how to take care of it at home only? And this is when I brush twice a day suggest me what I should do?

You should consult your doctor for restoration of cavity. And brush your teeth twice a day properly. Avoid chocklate, sticky foods tea/coffee as possible. Multiple sugar consumption in a day causes dental caries. Maintain oral hygein.
Brush your teeth properly.
You can do nothing if it has started get a filling done from a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid sticky food.
If there is cavity, get it filled as soon as possible by a qualified dentist. Only after that home remedy can work. If you neglect it now, it will go on increasing. So do not delay.
The cavity will spread and become bigger over time, and may lead to pain. Home remedies don't work in dental problems. Please visit your nearest dentist before it causes any more problems.
Hello lybrate-user you have to remove it and then restore it otherwise it will be increased in future. So to stop it visit to a dentist and fill it. It can't be stop at home.
You have to remove caries and get it filled in starting stage itself.
No home remedies for your situation. Once cavity is there, it should be followed by a filling. Even if brush it twice daily, progression of cavity will happen. Because you can't make your mouth sterile .so go for filling .if you avoid your filling it may get worsen by the time. Brushing twice daily is a good habit. It will maintain a good oral health and protect your teeth from damage.
You can't take care of your tooth cavity at home .you need to see a dentist asap for the filling.