My sister is suffering with frequent decrease in hemoglobin. We have conducted many test but we did not found any issue. Now doc is moved from some more test and sickle cell is one of them. She has only one issue of frequent low hemoglobin only. How serious it is eager to know. Do sickle cell disease required bone marrow transplant, is it a kind of cancer?

Hello, A blood test to check hemoglobin S — the defective form of hemoglobin that underlies sickle  cell anemia. This blood test  is a part of routine in newborn screening done at the hospital, abroad but adults can be tested, too if needed. She should go for meditation to reduce her stress to nourish her body to improve haemoglobin. Tk, apples, pomegranate, beetroots, cheese, spinach to improve haemoglobin. Her food be rich in Iron. Tk, homoeopathic medicine:@ Ferrum met 30-5 drops, thrice. Avoid, junkfood, alcoholic intake. Tk, care.
Hi First of all I cogratulate you that you are worry about your sister's low Hemoglobin and we have to find etiology or cause then only we go for precise treatment in menstruating womenI suggest you to go for various test including Sickling sickle cell disease is hereditory hemoglobinopathy not cancer do not worry for the same one more thing remove Bone marrow transplantation from your mind go for investigation and meet to your doctor with report.