Myself a 21 years old boy. I have a major problem of having foul smell from my mouth. After getting up at the morning or after a hard work the smell comes out, my saliva becomes white and glue like. Please help me.

Myself  a 21 years old boy. I have a major problem of hav...
Drink plenty of water get a scaling done use hexidine mouth wash.
This problem we usually encounter due to more debris i. E plaque and calculus accumulation. So first option is to go for scaling and to do mouthwash after breakfast and after dinner and not to brush or not even gargle water atleast for one hour. Secondly the problem might be due to some medication saliva secretory function might be altered that may in turn cause foul smell.
Get your teeth clean by the dentist. You can use the tongue cleaner and also the clohex mouth wash 3time in day. Also make a habits to brush twice in day