Hi sir I am taking so many ghutka and tobacco now I am l wet and mere muh me chole agaya kiye karu.

Hello Lybrateuser, ulcers in mouth have become a very common problem nowadays. There are many factors which cause ulcers which includes 1.stress.mostly ulcers occurs in students who have stress because of there academics .or in people who have irregular office timings or people who have night shifts. 2.acidity 3. Spicy foods 4.vitamin B12 deficiency I would advise you to make a small change in your lifestyle. Drink enough water keep your body hydrated .avoid spick food for a week. Take vitamin bcomplex supplement once a day for 5 days. Eat fresh fruits. And friit juices. Apply honey over your ulcers. You may also get hexigel ointment and apply in the affected area. And try to stay stress free. Use amlexanoxgel apply 2-3 times a day till ulcers disappear. If not getting any improvement use doxycycline capsules, open it and get the powder out, make a paste with one or 2 drops of water, apply over ulcers 2 - 3 times. You can use both amlexanox and paste simultaneously. Even if its not working, last resort is to get it treated with lasers. There are few dentists in country use lasers to cure these ulcers permanently. So you have to find out who all can do it. THANK YOU.
You have ulcer in your mouth. You can take candid mouth paint. It will heal your ulcer. If you can it will be better to you that you quite tobacco, either it can cause major problem in future.