I am suffering damaged teeth incase that teeth removed what happened right side upper last teeth.

I am suffering damaged teeth incase that teeth removed wh...
It depends on teeth no. .if its third molar or wisdom teeth the nothing is done with that .if its second last teeth then go for prosthesis of new tooth like implant (effective) or bridge capping.
In your case if the right upper last tooth is 3rd molar then extraction of it will not require any replacement teeth. The 3rd molars are not very functional tooth and do not play any major role in eating and chewing. Therefore even if you lose it then there would not be any significant impact. However if your last right upper teeth is 2nd molar you might need to get prosthodontic replacement especially if the right lower 2nd molar is still present, otherwise the lower 2nd molar might get elongated in absence of upper 2nd molar.
You can go for bridge after extraction.
You can get ir removed, no problem in removing it.