Hay, sir I say that I have a headache many time anywhere anywhere why this is doing I don't know sir please told me what I can do.

Hay, sir I say that I have a headache many time anywhere ...
Hello, Thanks for your query on Lybrate "As" per your clinical history is concerned please follow like this - 1) Do Complete blood count with differential and X-ray sinus and do a physical examination by an ENT doctor. 2) Do take paracetamol-500 mg for headache and use oxymetazoline nasal drops to clear nasal passages. 3) Avoid upper respiratory infections. Minimize contact with people who have colds. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, especially before your meals. 4) Carefully manage your allergies. Work with your doctor to keep symptoms under control. Avoid cigarette smoke and polluted air. Tobacco smoke and air contaminants can irritate and inflame your lungs and nasal passages. 5) Use a humidifier. If the air in your home is dry, such as it is if you have forced hot air heat, adding moisture to the air may help prevent sinusitis. Be sure the humidifier stays clean and free of mold with regular, thorough cleaning Hope that helps and follow with test reports.