Hair tips for better hair growth
and prevent hair fall
1. Having a healthy diet
- Having a diet which is full of protein, vitamins and minerals is an important aid towards having healthier hair growth. Consume food which is high in vitamin A, B, C and E. Vitamin B-complex is another very effective vitamin for promoting hair growth. For the minerals, try and consume iron, copper, zinc
Walnuts, beans, flax seeds are rich in omega 3 fatty acids which are great for hair growth
You could also have some juices of fruits and veggies, like orange, grapefruit or carrot, lettuce and beet
oil has a high content of vitamin E and essential fatty acids, like omega 9. This is why it is an essential ingredient which helps to promote hair growth.
Castor oil is too thick to be applied directly, which is why you must dilute it with oil like coconut, almond or olive.
Massage your hair with the oil mix and leave it on for 30-45 minutes. You could also slightly get it heated.
Shampoo your hair and condition as regular.
3. Regular scalp massage - When you massage your scalp, it promotes blood circulation which in turn stimulates our hair follicles. Along with that, deep condition the hair once a week with warm oil (use jaborandi oil) treatment or a deep conditioning hair mask.
4. Staying stress-less - Stress
is one of the worst factors which contribute to hair loss
. Stress disrupts the regular hair cycle and boosts strands of hair to fall out of place. You need to calm your senses and promote lesser stress!
For handling stress, try and mediate, do breathing exercises or practice other relaxation techniques
5. Egg masks - Egg is an important ingredient from promoting better hair growth. They are full of protein and are added on with minerals like iron, sulfur, selenium, zinc, etc. Use an egg mask once or twice a month for promoting healthy hair and improved growth
6. Vitamin and herbal supplements - Supplements of folic acid, biotin
, flaxseed oil, are some common elements for hair growth.
Supplements of folic acid and biotin will have Vitamin B complex which aids to better hair growth.
7. Nourish hair with aloe vera
- Aloe vera improves hair growth and protects from hair loss. You also reduce dandruff
the natural shine.
Take fresh aloe vera gel and add some lemon juice to it
Apply and let it soak for 20 minutes
Shampoo the hair (with arnica shampoo) and repeat once a week
8. Be hydrated, have proper sleep, do oil your scalp twice a week
for more queries and homeopathic medicines, contact us.