My mother had gone through piles operation in April 2017 .she had 2piles. 1 was removed and the other one is not removed because she has diabetes. She has black colour blood in her stool. She has soft stool .what is the reason of black colour blood? Also she feels like some hard tissue like in the operation site (inside anus). Is it possible that any plastic thread was left in the body? The operation was done at home. After operation she has more gas problem.

My mother had gone through piles operation in April 2017 ...
Hi, Black colour bleeding in stool may not be coz of piles You need to consult a surgeon who after examination would confirm the diagnosis. Maybe colonoscopy be required to rule out any other causes of bleeding higher up in the large intestine tract. Log on to drvaibhavkapoor.com for complete details on piles ,laser treatment After piles surgery it is unlikely any thread will be placed in around anus region. Keep her on high fibre diet and laxative to avoid constipation and consult a surgeon.