Eat foods that are rich in calories like pulses, cereals, meat, bread, rice, dry fruits, and nuts.
U can also follow by adding vegetables like French beans, broccoli, Chinese cabbage, carrots, lettuce, spinach, asparagus, pumpkins, and eggplants to your diet
Add a healthy portion of red meat to your diet too if you are non vegetarian. But keep in mind not to overdo it. The aim is to add weight, not cholesterol! You can even add olive oil in generous quantities to your salads.
Another way to add calories to your diet is by increasing the consumption of dairy products. Don’t cut back on the fat content in your milk. Do not ask for low-fat curd, paneer, cheese, at the store. Make sure you consume a full calorie dairy product.
DIET CHART TO GAIN WEIGHT -
• One, big glass of orange juice or banana shake
• A bowl of oatmeal to which dried nuts like almonds, walnuts and raisins are added—using skimmed or low-fat milk and some sugar
• 2-3 whole eggs, scrambled or boiled if non- vegetarian
• 2-3 slices of multi-grain bread coated with a bit of butter
A bowl of yogurt made from low-fat milk
A few granola bars that are fortified with raisins and sesame seeds
Whole fruits like apples or chiku or mango
• At least one form of animal meat like chicken or meat, i.e. One to two servings.(if non- vegetarian)
• 4-5 rotis made from whole wheat or multi-grain flour, smeared slightly with ghee.
• A big bowl of dal
• A cup full of boiled rice
• If eating meats is a problem, supplement it with cottage cheese made from tofu or low-fat milk
Early Evening Snack:
The better choice is a glass of low-fat milk to which an energy-inducing mix has been added. You can choose from a variety of malted mixtures. Try to add more of the malted mix rather than using synthetic sugar. You can use a few high-fiber biscuits or cookies to dip and munch upon.
Dinner Options for Gaining Weight
Dinner needs some planning since you need to end your day on a calorie high. You should combine at least one type of green vegetable along with a dal or a serving of chicken or fish with some gravy. It is better to have more of rice for dinner rather than rotis from the perspective of gaining weight
. Ensure you ask the person cooking meals to use lentils with higher calorie content. This includes black grams and kidney beans.
Options for Post-Dinner Snack
• A few bites of dark chocolate with high cocoa content
• A smoothie of fruits and yogurt
• Fruits like strawberries, apples, mangoes or grapes
I hope the above diet chart
will help you. We have good medicines in homeopathy to gain weight. For further details, consult us or book an online appointment.