I am a 23 yrs old male. And I am getting rashes and white patches near my private parts.

I am a 23 yrs old male. And I am getting rashes and white...
Skin rashes can occur from a variety of factors, including infections, heat, allergens, immune system disorders and medications. One of the most common skin disorders that causes a rash is atopic dermatitis, also known as eczema. Atopic dermatitis is an ongoing (chronic) condition that causes itchy, inflamed skin. Most often it appears as patches on the face, neck, trunk or limbs. Avoiding harsher soaps and detergents or other irritants, can lessen symptoms or reduce the risk of flare-ups. Medicated creams or ointments can also be prescribed by me after due recall of your medical history.