Sir I'm doing masturbating past from 3-4 years now a days I'm feeling weak so weak now, on that days (3-4 years) I'm doing it lot, now I'm 2es for a weak. Please help me sir.

Sir I'm doing masturbating past from 3-4 years now a days...
Hi Semen, which is in essence the very life-force of a man, must be retained in the body to maintain a man’s health. Daily Masturbate reduces the life-force available to a man, which is evident from the immediate drop in energy and generally depressed nature, which can be observed after ejaculating. If you’re worried about whether you masturbate too much, ask yourself the following questions: Do you ever miss school or work because you’re masturbating? Is masturbation constantly on your mind? Does masturbation get in the way of your daily activities (such as doing homework, going to sports practice, etc.)? Do you skip hanging out with friends or engaging in social activities because you’re at home masturbating? If you’ve answered yes to one or more of these questions, you may be spending too much time masturbating. There are many use full medicine in Ayurveda for excess Masturbate. You may consult me on Lybrate.